I admit it… I Twitter… A LOT! Isn’t it amazing how you can become “friends” with people you’ve met online, but have never seen in real life? Someone that you have never even chatted with on the phone? Someone whose name you don’t even know?
Technology has made the impossible possible. That you can meet people that otherwise you never would have had the opportunity to meet simply because you answered the question, “What are you doing?” on Twitter. Even more is that you feel compelled to lend a helping hand to an otherwise complete stranger. Thus taking us to the purpose of this post.
My newly acquired Twitter friend @DjWhoBTR is not a tea lover like most of my Twitter friends. Gasp!!! I know, I cannot fathom the concept. Of course, I have made it my personal mission to introduce him to some wonderful tea recommended not only by me, but my other tea loving Twitter comrades.
So here’s the first installment of Twitter’s Tea Best…
- @justfoodnow recommended Dilmah’s Earl Grey for more information visit their website at http://www.dilmahtea.com/
- @MaryAnnasTea recommended Berry Sweet Tea a raspberry flavored bottled tea http://tinyurl.com/qvtxsu
- @ KTeasOnline recommended three categories of tea (visit their website for more information http://www.KTeasOnline.com/)
Tisanes – Rooibush(-bos) – Goji Berry, Applement Sage, Chamomile Blossom, Peach Green Rooibush
Yellow Tea (basically green tea processed somewhat differently to remove vegetal taste many dislike) – Peach Yellow Tea
Black Tea – East Frisian, “bold” breakfast blend, Blood Orange and Captain’s Blend Earl Grey.
- @ LeafSpa recommended tea in two categories:
Tea Blends (with a direct link) – Organic Honey Vanilla White Tea http://www.leafspa.com/prod…
- @JINGTea recommended their new Dragon Well, Anji Bai Cha, and Jiande Bao Cha. Visit their website for more information about all of these teas http://jingtea.com/
Obviously, this list is merely the tip of the iceberg as there are hundreds of amazing teas out there. If you would like to share your favorites DM me on twitter or post a comment here. Until then… Happy Tea Drinking!